About This GameThe world as you knew it has come to an end.
A new era began in the early 2030s when mankind discovered a renewable energy source with unlimited possibilities.
No one knew that this was the discovery that would lead mankind to its end.
You're alone in an abandoned post-apocalyptic city with a mission to nuke the entire area. Lose track of what’s real by immersing yourself to the unparalleled sense of scale and depth Lockdown: Stand Alone offers. One of the most hardest VR challenges await.
- Feedom of movement -No wave shooting , no small claustrophobic levels restraining you to a small play area. The city is huge.
- Disability support -Raycast item grabbing, height adjustment and assisted rotation features allow for the total Lockdown: Stand Alone experience
while sitting in a wheelchair.
- Locomotion -Movement is done via a combination of touchpad movement and teleporting.
- Support for room area, standing and sitting experiences -Have a small room? No problem! Lockdown: Stand Alone can be played standing in place or sitting.
- Left handed support -Changing the primary hand is very easy from the in-game settings. a09c17d780
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.